Retro Mouth

8/12/2004

So, that 51st state Iraq is in the news again, eh?

I've been avoiding comment on the latest news from Iraq because it's already on the front pages and, right now, I don't feel like I have anything constructive to add to it. But when I do, you'll be the first to know.

posted by tas at 06:41

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pictures! I need pictures!When I see stories like...
  • Driving with racismI've been listening to the radi...
  • Tax cuts do not foster charityHere's an interestin...
  • More definitive proof that Drudge is a dickheadVia...
  • Portergeist, part 2When I mentioned today that Por...
  • Some people goto the beach when the weather gets h...
  • And the "No shit!" award of the day goes to...Head...
  • Bush: "Incorporating a huge, illegal black market ...
  • PortergeistThere's one scene in Fahrenheit 9/11 th...
  • Listen to dem crickets...I've been at work for 90 ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]