8/11/2004

Portergeist, part 2

When I mentioned today that Porter Goss was interviewed by Michael Moore in Fahrenheit 9/11, I was wrong. Moore, instead, sent a couple of his producers to interview Goss. Goss, being the super intelligence mastermind that he is, never did a background check on the producers to see who they worked for. As most Republicans know, willingly fielding questions from Michael Moore, or representatives of him, is akin to saying, "Yes, please spank me hard with a paddle that has pointy 10" spikes on it!," so one would figure that when a Republican agrees to go on camera and take questions, they'd want to know who's paying for the film beforehand, right?

So what came out of that interview that wasn't shown in Fahrenheit 9/11?

"I couldn't get a job with CIA today. I am not qualified," the Florida Republican told documentary-maker Michael Moore's production company during the filming of the anti-Bush movie "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Oh yeah, this guy's perfectly competent and ready to hold the reigns of American intelligence operations. I won't be scared of terrorist attacks happening again on US soil once Portergeist is in da house!