Retro Mouth

8/20/2004

I. Need. These.

Urban Asshole Notification Cards. Just to let someone know that you really, really care.

The first people who should receive these cards is anyone who dresses up their children in "Child Pimp & Ho Costumes."











posted by tas at 06:28

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sudanese government continues to attack DarfurTell...
  • How much influence did the Bush administration hav...
  • And I thought this was a spoof...When I hit Salon ...
  • The Pointless BattleThe Guardian has a great artic...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Van Halen suing the Balti...
  • Lies!While the Republicans throw a hissy fit about...
  • They're only adhering to the Bush Doctrine, right?...
  • Obviously, you're not a golfer an economistBush ap...
  • !@#$ thisI've tried using Blogger for 30 minutes t...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"LeBron gets his own Power...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]