Retro Mouth

9/08/2004

Feel the love

Bush's creative use of the English language continues.

But then he added, "We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

Do I really need to add a witty punchline?

posted by tas at 01:37

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Bodycount: One Thousand and One. And counting. It...
  • Yet another Bush lie Salon's covering this one."My...
  • Not for nothing*, but at least Iran's great for he...
  • Loaded Mouth's Preemptive News Strike Bush hasn't ...
  • Democracy - Bush Afghan Styyyyyle Whenever Bush ta...
  • Bush gets Palasted, part two Why hasn't Glenny Gle...
  • Today's "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" mo...
  • Bush gets Palasted Greg Palast, who I must say has...
  • Ever want a vibrator to hook upto your USB port? O...
  • The only TV I wanna watch Thanks to Ron for sendin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]