Retro Mouth

9/24/2004

Let's all do the happy hypocrite dance!

Isn't it funny how the right can't stop complaining about bias in the media, yet their favorite source for news is Fox?

I'm just saying.

posted by tas at 00:31

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Florida's ready to rock this Election Day *Not a L...
  • Another day, another massacre in Iraq Raed in the ...
  • Bush League Democracy Millions of black people jus...
  • Now presenting Loaded Mouth's No Shit! Moment of t...
  • Sudan: More of the Same Shame I think it's importa...
  • So where's Drudgegate? And how about Bushgate? I'...
  • Defining Psychotic As of 03:52, 9/23, the number o...
  • "Cigarette drug rape" First women had to be leery ...
  • Unseen footage from Bush's latest UN speech
  • What if the U.S. was Iraq? Juan Cole, proving once...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]