Retro Mouth

9/23/2004

Now presenting Loaded Mouth's No Shit! Moment of the Day

Headline: "U.S. Hand Seen in Afghan Election."

Come on, kids, say it with me on 3.. 2.. 1.. NO SHIT!

posted by tas at 06:25

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sudan: More of the Same Shame I think it's importa...
  • So where's Drudgegate? And how about Bushgate? I'...
  • Defining Psychotic As of 03:52, 9/23, the number o...
  • "Cigarette drug rape" First women had to be leery ...
  • Unseen footage from Bush's latest UN speech
  • What if the U.S. was Iraq? Juan Cole, proving once...
  • Blogging in Exile It's 9/23/04, 00:42, and as I ty...
  • We get letters, we get letters, lots an lots of le...
  • This just in... The man formerly known as Cat Stev...
  • This morning, you're going to hear a lot about Ira...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]