We get letters, we get letters, lots an lots of letters... Letteeeerrrrrs!
I just received this letter from someone at the International Planned Parenthood Federation. I usually don't touch letters that want me to advertise something, but this one seemed more personalized then a typical piece of spam, and what they have to say deserves some notice.
Subject: Let's blog on "nose jobs and liposuction but no abortions?!"
Hi!
I thought your readers might be interested in this outrageous injustice to our women in the military, particularly those serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Might you consider posting something about International Planned Parenthood Federation’s petition to Congress regarding this topic on Loaded Mouth?
The petition is online at: http://www.freechoicesaveslives.org/campaign/military?source=blogs.
Please let me know if you’d like to know more (information is also available at: http://www.freechoicesaveslives.org/campaign/military/explanation).
Actually, I did write about this on 7/22/04, though I neglected to mention the abortion aspect of the story. Now the story's complete and you have a petition to sign, so hop to it. And this concludes the latest edition of Loaded Mouth's "tas will shamelessly pander to anybody who gives his inbox attention."

<< Home