My apologies...
Switching web hosting companies has caught me offguard. I switched loadedmouth.com's DNS settings last night believing that the settings would take affect in 24-36 hours, like they told me they would.
Instead, my DNS settings were changed in under 6 hours, while I was out. Imagine my surprise when I came to work at midnight and found that the website was offline... OK, OK, I wasn't too surprised something like this would happen. My fault for believing the "24-36 hours" line.
I'm going to see if I can recover my images and stylesheet from the old host while I'm at work. If I can't, then everything (should) be on my laptop at home and the site will be fully recovered tomorrow. For now, sit back and enjoy the Lynx-friendly version of the blog.
...got the files. Transferring from one server to another should take an hour or less.

<< Home