Retro Mouth

9/05/2004

Sunday is Cartoon Day!

As always, a couple by Ted Rall.

The sad part about this comic I know exactly what he's talking about, counties and all, because I lived in Ohio and I'm a big politics dork. He makes a great point.

posted by tas at 02:12

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sex discussion! Come on, only two responses so far...
  • Now proving that protesters who shout "FACISTS!" h...
  • Kobestan Whenever I hear about a celebrity on tria...
  • Mad props, yo! skippy's so cool.
  • I just have to laugh The Yankees lead has dwindled...
  • This definitely gets a gold Mark Fiore's latest an...
  • The final installment of... Unconvention Blogging!...
  • I just got home from NYC And I'm sure glad the con...
  • The final installment of Unconvention Blogging com...
  • I thought propaganda images like this only came fr...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]