9/18/2004

We get mail

Received this oddity today...

Subject: Bling over Bush!!

Dear Loaded Mouth:

I wanted to let you know about an innovative new project I created to help turn out the young single woman vote for Kerry.

It’s called CarrieForKerry.com and it uses fashion - in the form of a clever gold “Kerry” nameplate necklace inspired by the “Carrie” necklace worn by Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw character on Sex & the City – to win the hearts of millions of women voters who might not otherwise give a damn who gets elected come November. We’re donating 25% of the profits from the project to MoveOn PAC and ACT to support their swing state voter mobilization efforts, as well.

I could really use some help to spread the word. Would you consider posting something about CarrieForKerry.com on Loaded Mouth???

I’ve pasted some more information on www.CarrieForKerry.com below. Please let me know if you’d like any more info.

Thanks in advance any support you are able to provide!

Best,

Jessica

So... Would you wear it? Be honest.