10/26/2004

Back, and stuff

Thanks to Kerry, Matt, and Max for pitching in while I vacationed in Cincinnati. Thuogh if I found out anything in the past week, judging not only from how much updating I did but the fact that I managed to start a cold war with Whizbang, I now realize that I'm addicted to blogging. I have to do it, no matter where I go. So if I ever want to get away from everything, my next vacation will have to be one of those cruises...

Anyways, onto the important stuff. World Series predictions, of course! I'm going to say Sox in 6 because I'd love to see them clinch at Fenway, and the Cardinals haven't lost at home during the playoffs. But with with mismatched pitching matchups like Pedro vs. Suppan, and Lowe vs. whoever (Marquis?), the Sox could have this wrapped up in 4-5 games. And as far as this impatient Sox fan is concerned, the sooner the better.

And if the Sox win, Kerry can have a new campaign motto in the final days of the election: "Reverse the Curse, Vote Kerry." In fact, I think he should start using that now.