Retro Mouth

10/13/2004

International law? Bah, that doesn't apply to us!

Human Rights Watch says the US is violating international law because we're hiding 11 terrorist suspects in secret locations. I kinda, sorta think these prisoners are being showered with pig's blood as I type this.

posted by tas at 05:49

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • But I thought the UN weapons inspectors were incom...
  • They're onto something here... The Guardian is org...
  • Reading things this stupid makes me wish I owned a...
  • What a bunch of fucking assholes It's amazing to r...
  • Equal time.. Like they care Sinclair Broadcasting...
  • Well, the good news first... The Yankees pitching ...
  • Live blogging, light blogging, and guest blogging ...
  • Pushing favors to the bottom... David Scott Ander...
  • War of Attrition, Part Two Earlier today, I posted...
  • "I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enj...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]