Retro Mouth

10/13/2004

Pushing favors to the bottom...


David Scott Anderson is working on a project to bring schoolbooks to Costa Rican Schoolchildren. Project Apollonia is an ongoing project of In Search of Utopia to help in this effort.

That's it on my Googlebombing schedule today.

posted by tas at 00:01

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • War of Attrition, Part Two Earlier today, I posted...
  • "I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enj...
  • *poof* go the prisoners Lauren has a story about a...
  • Come on, Salon... I like you guys and all, but thi...
  • What are they thinking? When I see headlines like,...
  • I wonder how they'll ignore this warning The Jaffe...
  • 0wned! Wizbang just got served by The Progessive B...
  • Cha-Ching Reading this Needlenose post about how o...
  • Why don't we hear about this in the debates? Bush ...
  • Saudi Arabia to women: Fuck you With all the talk ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]