Retro Mouth

10/12/2004

*poof* go the prisoners

Lauren has a story about al-Qa'ida suspects under our custody who just kinda, sorta disappeared. It's worth noting that they just kinda, sorta disappeared after Congress voted down the torture bill. I kinda, sorta wonder if their testicles are getting electrocuted as I type this.

posted by tas at 10:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Come on, Salon... I like you guys and all, but thi...
  • What are they thinking? When I see headlines like,...
  • I wonder how they'll ignore this warning The Jaffe...
  • 0wned! Wizbang just got served by The Progessive B...
  • Cha-Ching Reading this Needlenose post about how o...
  • Why don't we hear about this in the debates? Bush ...
  • Saudi Arabia to women: Fuck you With all the talk ...
  • You forgot... Fiji? 155 Fijian soldiers have been...
  • So that's what the bulge in Bush's back was! From ...
  • President Eightball It would appear that the Presi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]