Retro Mouth

10/06/2004

Needed: Assholes

I'm looking for a few more nominations in Loaded Mouth's First Annual "Biggest Asshole In Blogging" Award. Give me all your assholes. (Ew, that just sounds disgusting.)

posted by tas at 06:41

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • But everything's going OK in Iraq! We're gonna ha...
  • More proof that the world hates us Spain just flip...
  • "Interrogation" my ass I believe this is actually ...
  • Hacking the Math Well well well, look at who else ...
  • Caption it! "Vice President Cheney describes how B...
  • Chapter One of the new book, "Dick Lies" It looks ...
  • Light blogging Work is getting kind of busy, unfor...
  • The Big Post-Debate Yawn No bloody fistfights, no ...
  • Setting the Agenda In Kos' latest Guardian column,...
  • Looking beyond Rathergate and WizbangGate I hate t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]