Retro Mouth

10/17/2004

Sunday isn't Cartoon Day!

For the first time ever, I looked at Rall's cartoons this week and I didn't laugh at any of them, so I won't be posting any this week.

posted by tas at 01:35

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Could a Sox player give me at least one happy memo...
  • A somewhat more formal introduction... Greetings. ...
  • Will there be a draft if Bush is reelected? Hmm. ...
  • As (my) luck would have it... I'm supposed to leav...
  • Oops, I was suppose to look at assholes this morni...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Video from today's John ...
  • This blows away one stereotype... ...and reinforce...
  • Blogger eats another post! Argh. I'm trying to up...
  • Anyone who claims the media is "liberal" is a godd...
  • Hope you've already had children, buddy

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]