Yawwwwwn...
Most of you are probably used to seeing me thank Rimone for a link every other day. She sent me a couple good ones today, which is good because after 3am I was simply too tired to function so I didn't do much news crawling last night.
- Part of Loaded Mouth's ongoing series of links for Greenboy's election fraud list: When the Ohio GOP sent out thousands of letters to registered voters and used this as their basis for questioning 35,000 people's right to vote? Well, they didn't mention that they sent fucking registered mail. As Lean Left explains: "Now, keep in mind that these letters come form the GOP, NOT any government official. There is no reason for people to rush over to the post office to get these. Heck, if I got a letter from the GOP, it will still be sitting at the Post Office." Hopefully this will be a moot point, because as I pointed out yesterday, a District Court shot down the GOP letter scheme. Because of this ruling, the Ohio GOP has thrown a hissy fit and hold up lines and create chaos at the polls. Can somebody just punch these fuckers in the kisser?
- Homeland Security busts a toy store owner for the high crime of, and I hope you're ready for this one: Selling "a toy called the Magic Cube, which he [the Homeland Security agent] said was an illegal copy of the Rubik's Cube." I read this article and thought it had to be a joke until I got tot his paragraph: "Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said agents went to Pufferbelly based on a trademark infringement complaint filed in the agency's intellectual property rights center in Washington, D.C."
You've. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding. Me. Shouldn't our Department of Homeland Security agents be out catching Osama or something? What do these agents tell their wives when they get home? "Yeah babe, I had a tough day on the job. I had to goto a toy store to comabt the scourge of illegal rubix cube wannabes. If that clerk gave me shit, I would have sent the girl to GitMo. Yeah. I'm tough. Now suck my cock or you're going to GitMo, too."
Seeing stories like this may cause me to tattoo a "W" on each buttcheek so it says "WOW" when I bend over. Because, I mean... Wow. Just fucking wow.

<< Home