Retro Mouth

11/01/2004

I'm disappointed

For all the extra Republican traffic Loaded Mouth got last week, not one member of the GOP commented on my Osama/Dickhead post. I thought that was something we could all agree on?

posted by tas at 02:50

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sie müssen den Führer befolgen! From Feministe:“I ...
  • More things the innocent widdle Republicans would ...
  • And I suppose the Republicans had absolutely nothi...
  • Monday is Cartoon Day! Because I wasn't around yes...
  • Comment spam like you wouldn't believe Since I'm o...
  • Ah-hah! More election fraud! Hey Greenboy, anothe...
  • Michelle "Lock up and torture those goddamn Japs!"...
  • GOTV - Get Out The Vote! If you have the time to, ...
  • Oh yeah, uh, kinda light blogging... I kinda went ...
  • I don't think it's Osama Okay, maybe I was wrong. ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]