11/11/2004

I'm starting a list of people who should go fuck themselves, and these assholes are on the top of it

I love the propaganda imminating from the mainstream media about how the Democrats are so arrogant and intolerant, we're so incapable to living with those peaceful, war loving Republicans. You know, it's really us who are the problem, and how dare we protest when these noble do-gooders refuse to fill birth control perscriptions or allow women to have access to the morning after pill. I mean, god, I guess we must be dicks if we choose to live our own lives the way we want to without bothering them. How arrogant of us just to breath in their direction without kissing their ass! The next time we address these ungrateful pricks red state Republicans, make sure you bow and say, "Oh thank you, your holiness, for allowing us feeble peons to live, work, and pay federal income taxes which keep your states afloat. What can I do to earn your forgiveness?"

Or we could send them all 18" dildos with a note: "Use it sideways, asshole."