Joining Team LM
Jesse from the now defunct Gotham City 13 has joined Loaded Mouth's Team of Sporadic Bloggers™. That's a shorter way of saying, "This isn't a group blog, but other people have access to make random posts whenever they wish. I do not know what they'll post or when they'll post it, but they are free to say whatever they wish even if I don't agree with it." LM's Sporadic Bloggers opinions and backgrounds can vary. Without naming names, I'll give you a short rundown of some differences: there's a Bush voter from 2000 among us, though now won't admit it; there's a Badnarik voter and bought an AR-15 assault rifle after the ban was phased out, one is quite possibly angrier than me, there's a Chinese speaker who has lived abroad, and there's one who went to his Catholic high school classes with a Satanic bible in hand.
Rule #1 - Keep it interesting. :)

<< Home