Retro Mouth

11/29/2004

Monday is Radio Mouth day!

This week, you've got a doubleshot of the late, illustrious Wesley Willis - "I Whupped Batman's Ass" and "Suck a Cheetah's Dick." Heh.

posted by tas at 03:52

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Silencing of Jim Taricani, and hence, the medi...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! Just one from Ted Rall this...
  • I always hate shitting all over people who I want ...
  • Oh lordy, what hath I wrought? Now everybody knows...
  • Stalling... I hate having to write a post which wi...
  • Debunking Mr. Madsen? Unfortunately, it seems like...
  • "We will fuck him! Do you hear me? We will fuck h...
  • Day off I'm taking a break from blogging today bec...
  • "Maybe I'll shrimp my wife while I'm up there." Yo...
  • Ukraine updates I haven't been able to keep tabs o...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]