Retro Mouth

11/24/2004

Mutiny in the Kiev?

I roll out of bed, shower, and goto work, start reading the comments here from yesterday and find out that the Ukraine stands on the edge of revolution. Cool! More on this later.

posted by tas at 00:39

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Light blogging because Blogger is having problems....
  • Absolutely despicable I don't know why I'm constan...
  • All he needs now is that skinny little mustache......
  • ...meep! This just in from the "Chop chop goes the...
  • Random thoughts After I win the lottery, I'm going...
  • Uhm, what about Bush's connections to the bin Lade...
  • Iraq. Explained. Salon is feature a great piece t...
  • Revolution Blogging Last week, I made this rather ...
  • Pork you Via Needlenose, Echidne has this telling ...
  • How can you be salt of the Earth and own a yacht? ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]