Retro Mouth

11/23/2004

How can you be salt of the Earth and own a yacht?

And how can you send troops to Iraq without body armor but still use taypayer money to pay for a presidential yacht?

Thank you, Oliver.

posted by tas at 02:24

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Black N' Decker Righty Wrecker You may have notice...
  • Whatever happened to Radio Mouth Day? Ain't it to...
  • Do I even have anything original to say? Ugh. Loo...
  • Winning over hearts and minds We've doubled the ra...
  • Is it getting a little drafty in here? More troops...
  • Lock n' Load Maybe the Democrats are ready for a f...
  • Wheat's that sound in the distance? Just crossing ...
  • More proof that the right is absolutely insane Chr...
  • Just in time for Christmas! A video game where -- ...
  • Late blogging I have a decision right now: I could...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]