Retro Mouth

11/21/2004

Late blogging

I have a decision right now: I could attempt to stay up and do my usual Monday morning blogging, and probably pass out at 2am... Or I could take a nap now and hope I wake up sometime during the middle of the night and start my news trolling then.

And naps sound so nice...

posted by tas at 21:29

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • How to Win an Election Without Really TryingThe ha...
  • Sunday morning stroll through the Blogosphere Anti...
  • Sunday is Comics Day! As always, a couple by Ted R...
  • Caption it! #2 & #3 Meet Paul Martin, Prime Minist...
  • Instant TMI When I stepped out of the shower tonig...
  • (Almost) Sunday FunniesBush Pulls Top Security Age...
  • Caption it! #1 U.S. Deputy State Secretary Richard...
  • Where's the Iraqi police? When I wasn't completely...
  • Two notes about Loaded Mouth's comments For as lon...
  • The Return of the Five O'Clock Follies I saw this ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]