Retro Mouth

11/21/2004

Sunday is Comics Day!

As always, a couple by Ted Rall.

And two poignant notes to any centrist Democrat who foolishly think that moving farther to the right will net us more votes.


posted by tas at 02:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Caption it! #2 & #3 Meet Paul Martin, Prime Minist...
  • Instant TMI When I stepped out of the shower tonig...
  • (Almost) Sunday FunniesBush Pulls Top Security Age...
  • Caption it! #1 U.S. Deputy State Secretary Richard...
  • Where's the Iraqi police? When I wasn't completely...
  • Two notes about Loaded Mouth's comments For as lon...
  • The Return of the Five O'Clock Follies I saw this ...
  • Boy, am I wasting my time studying history or what...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Monica Lewinsky gets her...
  • Anal Massage, $35.96 -- Only at Target! Hey, it's ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]