Retro Mouth

11/26/2004

Their painful, yet unavoidable, ignorance of reality

One thing I just read over at Say Anything:

I'm really tired of people treating teenage sex as some sort of inevitability.

Well, I'm not quite sure how to reply to that without screaming, "GET A FUCKING BRAIN!"

posted by tas at 01:58

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Dear CNN, fuck off. Please. Here's a nifty little...
  • The Bush Agenda Pants, meet shit.Economic `Armaged...
  • Dear Jerry Falwell, please die. Soon. Fuck this a...
  • Orgasm Addict Look at these animals go. Dan Rathe...
  • What the crap? TPM, dKos, Wonkette, me, and CJR Ca...
  • Announcing an end to diplomatic relations... Hey R...
  • Some Thanksgiving musings on intelligent life else...
  • World's Sexiest Blogger? David at ISOU is wonderin...
  • Correction From "All he needs now is that skinny l...
  • If this could only happen here... Imagine if this ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]