Retro Mouth

11/04/2004

Woah.. Like woah

I just heard on the radio that Senator Lincoln Chafee is may be switching his alligence from GOP the the great big donkey in the sky.

posted by tas at 07:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Okay... So you've got a choice: Coca-Cola or Diet ...
  • Fucking seriously now... From the AP: "Bloggers sa...
  • What do you expect from the next 4 years? I'm not ...
  • Thursday isn't Radio Mouth day, but what the hell!...
  • I'll say it because I know you're thinking it Amer...
  • Now isn't the time to feel defeated I realize many...
  • Fox News tries playing Kingmaker. Again. [note: S...
  • Talking points Before going through these pro-Kerr...
  • Hope Kos has a post that makes me kind of breathe ...
  • Light/Incoherent Blogging due to Exhaustion Since ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]