Retro Mouth

12/13/2004

Monday is Radio Mouth Day!

This week's offering is "Circle-Jack (Chase the magic words, Lego Lego)," by Melt Banana, a punk/hardcore/fastcore/cartooncore/whatevercore (just don't call it "japcore") band from Japan. I really can't describe them accurately. Hell, I can't even tell if she's singing in English or Japanese, or both...





posted by tas at 04:19

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Somebody please remind Bush and his mandate what t...
  • And on the topic of pure speculation Lieberman, Ch...
  • I'm making December the official BLOG AUDIT month ...
  • Loaded Mouth Audit: Judith Miller On 10/8/04, I ad...
  • The world has turned upside down. In other news, ...
  • Please pop a couple "Head Explosion Suppression" p...
  • Another milestone in international diplomacy for o...
  • Corrupt DNC leadership to bloggers: Go fuck yourse...
  • Stop Scalia. And Reid, for the matter. At the PBA...
  • Guess who is Buzzflash's GOP hypocrite of the week...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]