Retro Mouth

12/12/2004

Stop Scalia. And Reid, for the matter.

At the PBAHQ, Deb posted some important links from NARAL to keep Scalia from becoming Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Most important among them is letting our new, Scalia praising minority leader Reid know that support for Scalia is simply unacceptable. Place some pressure on Reid now before it's too late. And be sure to let your senators know exactly what you think.

posted by tas at 10:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Guess who is Buzzflash's GOP hypocrite of the week...
  • The shortest explanation you'll ever read proving ...
  • Those goddamn Clinton's are at it again! Boy do th...
  • This just in: Mainstream media starts telling the ...
  • Caption it!
  • Sunday is Comics Day! As always, a couple by Ted R...
  • Just waking up... I love it when I set my alarm cl...
  • Lazy Saturday Open Thread How come CBS is the netw...
  • I'll be back whenever I've decided to take a few h...
  • In the interest of being somewhat balanced... Earl...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]