Retro Mouth

12/12/2004

The shortest explanation you'll ever read proving that Beinart is a tool

Beinart's article on how Democrats can win elections basically espouses the platform of Joseph Lieberman, and who the fuck was going to vote for him? Nobody, that's who.

posted by tas at 07:32

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Those goddamn Clinton's are at it again! Boy do th...
  • This just in: Mainstream media starts telling the ...
  • Caption it!
  • Sunday is Comics Day! As always, a couple by Ted R...
  • Just waking up... I love it when I set my alarm cl...
  • Lazy Saturday Open Thread How come CBS is the netw...
  • I'll be back whenever I've decided to take a few h...
  • In the interest of being somewhat balanced... Earl...
  • Here's one good reason why Peter Beinart is a dick...
  • Taricani gets home confinement Last month, I comme...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]