12/10/2004

Here's one good reason why Peter Beinart is a dick

Because she supports him.

...I just had to reply to one of her commenters. He said:

The main man in MoveOn is $zillionare Geroge Soros who heads several large international corporations. Their statement is at best misleading and at worst an outright lie. Hhowever they do have a point and the fact that an America bashing liberal from Nev is the new Senate leader demonstrates their power in the Dem Party.

And I replied:

Let me get this straight: the Democrats promoted to minority leader somebody who is pro-life, soft spoken, has nothing but praise of Scalia, and is friends with and respected by a few Republican senators... And that's still not enough with you? What do you people need to be satisfied? We bend over backwards just to please you and it's never enough.

Just more proof that the right is absolutely fucking insane. If they think Harry Reid is an extreme, hardcore liberal, then they have no grip on reality whatsoever, and I'm honestly surprised that they're smart enough to breath and tie their own fucking shoes. Fucking seriously.