Dear Matt Drudge, please suck my goddamn fucking cock
I knew the right would start shaking this aspect of the Rumsfeld questioning story like an abused baby. Drudge: "RUMSFELD SET UP; REPORTER PLANTED QUESTIONS WITH SOLIDER."
The reporter emailed the soldier about questions to ask. Yup, that's true. And I betcha the reporter forced this soldier to ask Rumsfeld damaging questions against his will! And then I betcha the reporter orchestrated all the other soldiers to cheer the questioner on! I mean, that's the only explaination that makes sense because we all know that our soldiers just love going into battle situations with flak jackets instead of real body armor! They would fight naked if they could!
Christ... The fact that the right is more concerned with the ethics of a reporter instead of our soldiers lives just speaks fucking volumes, doesn't it? What a bunch of fucking assholes. Grilling a reporter just because he dared to give coverage to an important story about how our troops are being protected. Who's the real patriot now?

<< Home