Retro Mouth

12/09/2004

This list just isn't complete

The Times in London gives us a handy-dandy list of Canadian colloquialisms for anyone traveling and wishing to pretend that they come from Northern Canuckistan. I'm disappointed, though, because the list excludes anything about mullets, maple doughnuts, and hockey. What the eh?

posted by tas at 07:07

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Recommended reading News Writer calls Adam Wermach...
  • Are they fetuses? Nope. Then fuck'em! Via Rimone,...
  • The economy's doing great! Merry Christmas -- Yer ...
  • Yanukovych tried having Yushchenko killed Well, OK...
  • Heros and Villains Majikthise is looking for your ...
  • OK, one comment On Jay Tea's so-called Blogger Cod...
  • Why do I do this to myself? Why? So I was reading...
  • Blogging and Journalism: Where do you draw the lin...
  • Ever get the feeling that you're being ignored? I ...
  • I betcha there's nothing elephant about them down ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]