OK, one comment
On Jay Tea's so-called Blogger Code of Ethics, he says that bloggers are responsible for what's said in their comments section. I couldn't disagree more, probably because I'm a blogger and not a babysitter. If a comment isn't authored by me, then I will not be held responsible for its content. And just because somebody posts a comment to this blog doesn't somehow mean that I agree with the commenter if I don't censor them, it just means that I, to the best of my ability, allow people to say what they want.
I don't get why it's so difficult to understand this concept. I also don't get why it's so difficult to comprehend that it's extremely difficult for a blogger to monitor all of they're comments when they receive thousands of comments per day. I don't see why this blogger should be held accountable for something he didn't do, especially when he tends to take time off from his blog on the weekends and probably didn't even know this shit was happening. And I don't think it's reasonable to demand that such a blogger draft additional admins to monitor the comments section for the convenience of some whining crybaby bloggers on the far-right who don't like what that blog's commenters are saying.
In short, he, nor is anybody else, accountable to you. So stop acting like you're entitled to make demands against somebody who is guilty of no crime, because he doesn't owe you a thing.

<< Home