Why do I do this to myself? Why?
So I was reading Wizbang just now, because I just love punishing my eyeballs, and I came across this post by Jay Tea which start with the sentence, "Recently, I excoriated another blogger for what I viewed as unethical conduct."
Jay hyperlinked "excoriated" and "another" linking to his posts about the blogger in question. While both posts were about Kos, I was also fingered by name.
Do I really want to read this bullshit right now? Because I haven't yet. I suppose I'll have to, since part of it is about me... Grrrrr.
(Ironically, one of Jay's posts is titled, "A BLOGGER'S CODE OF ETHICS." I guess liberals just don't have ethics.)
Fuck it. I'm not wasting anymore time responding to this stupid Blogger Award bullshit, whether it's on Wizbang or a PBA site. It's fucking bullshit. As far as I'm concerned, all the people who have had negative responses attributed to comments simply haven't bothered to fucking read what I've had to say before jumping to conclusions about it. So fuck it. No more. The issue is fucking over with, got it?

<< Home