In the interest of being somewhat balanced...
Earlier this week I commented on Respectful of Otters' post about the BBC documentary "Guinea Pig Kids." Rivka from Respectful of Otters left a comment saying her second post on the matter was based off her reading of the transcript of the documentary. I personally haven't read it yet, but I'm posting the link to it because I criticized her for not seeing the documentary but I wasn't aware that she had read a transcript of it after making her initial post.
Jay Tea from Wizbang has commented on my criticism of his blogger ethics. Given my, err, history of having an attitude with anything regarding Wizbang, I'd like to ask that this shouldn't be taken as a call to arms of sort, especially since his responses to me were more fair than my posts about him.
If (and I'm hoping that) time allows, I'll be conducting a Loaded Mouth audit before the end of the year. Some issues I've posted about certainly deserve a second look, especially the Darfur situation.

<< Home