Retro Mouth

12/14/2004

More fucking blogger awards?!

Wampum's accepting nominations for the Koufax Awards. They have a more welcoming atmosphere than the Weblog Awards, even if we already have a good idea of who's going to/has a chance to win. I haven't decided who I'm going to nominate yet.

posted by tas at 05:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The new site is almost ready Remember my whining s...
  • I've got a bridge to sell ya... Reading this artic...
  • It's nice to know that some Republicans don't have...
  • Because we all know that Bush won this election fa...
  • Shea Stadium, where a free agent's all star career...
  • No, in fact, they don't support the troops Roxanne...
  • The second shortest explanation you'll ever read p...
  • War with Iran is happening when...? The Military i...
  • Assfucking: $100 billion Expect this to be the amo...
  • Monday is Radio Mouth Day! This week's offering is...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]