Retro Mouth

4/08/2003

I've had squats worth of time to post things today, so in the free minute that I had to look for news and post it, Warblogging reports that we have bombed the Al Jazeera office in Baghdad. That's just great.

posted by tas at 18:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I am listening to one of NPR's supposedly best new...
  • Have you ever wondered where the US military puts ...
  • One liner of the dayYo mama's so fatwa!
  • Major news services are reporting that US forces b...
  • Police rough up anti-war protesters in Oakland, CA...
  • Since the US has essentially ignored Afghanistan s...
  • India's Foreign Minister Yashwant Sinha makes the ...
  • I have received a reply to my rant in the www.then...
  • It seems that the copy-protected CDs that record l...
  • For the US forces still searching for Saddam, one ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]