Retro Mouth

4/06/2003

I have received a reply to my rant in the www.thenleave.com forum. (I'm still surprised that it has yet to be deleted.) If you are interested in seeing me aruge with idiots (well, one right now), here's the link: com1.akheva.com/bthenleave.fthenleavecomchat.t9

posted by tas at 15:10

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • It seems that the copy-protected CDs that record l...
  • For the US forces still searching for Saddam, one ...
  • I'm really happy that I can read Al Jazeera in Eng...
  • Here's the text to a message I posted to the forum...
  • 50,000 people, many of them from Michigan, held a ...
  • Al Jazeera wonders about what happened to the Repu...
  • Welcome to Al Jazeera in english with a report fro...
  • Would you like some Chalabi with that?Salon's Joe ...
  • There have been a lack of updates today because I'...
  • Yesterday, I overheard a conversation amongst my c...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]