Retro Mouth

4/06/2003

For the US forces still searching for Saddam, one of his former aides says that Saddam has fled to his hometown of Tikrit, and that his last day in Baghdad was April 2. Go get'em, but please, no bombing.

posted by tas at 12:44

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm really happy that I can read Al Jazeera in Eng...
  • Here's the text to a message I posted to the forum...
  • 50,000 people, many of them from Michigan, held a ...
  • Al Jazeera wonders about what happened to the Repu...
  • Welcome to Al Jazeera in english with a report fro...
  • Would you like some Chalabi with that?Salon's Joe ...
  • There have been a lack of updates today because I'...
  • Yesterday, I overheard a conversation amongst my c...
  • Either I'm living under a rock or it has been a sl...
  • Michael Moore has posted an op-ed piece he wrote f...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]