4/09/2003

Update from my escapades in the message boards of ThenLeave: many people on there have either argeed with me or posted messages that I am in agreement with. There's one lame-o flaming everyone, and he's not even entertaining. But, the administrator of the site has not come out and replied to any of the messages challenging the basis and "logic" of his site, questioning his knowledge of civics and American History.

So, I have publicly challenged him to a debate, in whatever medium. Still no reply.

I then sent him a private message in his forum, asking him to read the thread where I have publicly challenged him to a debate. STILL no reply.

Why am I not surprised? Of course, the rabid right loves the site, and he's getting plugs and interviews on hate radio.

I have a website, but nobody from the media has been calling. Not that I am whining about it, but the fact that hypocritical trash sites like ThenLeave get plugs from the media which does not question whether or not the man who runs the site has a good grasp of how our government works or what the Constitution is, and opinions from people like me are never aired, that should tell you something about the state of the media in this country.