Retro Mouth

4/29/2003

US troops get into a firefight with Iraqi protesters who waant them to vacate a school. 13 Iraqi civilians were killed, including some children under 10. Among the injured were non-protesting Iraqis, with one instance of a couple in their house catching bullets.

posted by tas at 08:36

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I got another blog entry published to the Buzzflas...
  • Because I am, unfortunately, not lacking in masoch...
  • The Guardian in London has a story that, in a way,...
  • The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal to...
  • There's a small oil spill in Massachusetts' Buzzar...
  • Yep, the US and UK lied about Iraq and weapons of ...
  • It's about friggen time: GlaxoSmithKline Cuts AI...
  • The forums are down right now. This was juuust br...
  • London's Telegraph says that they have found proof...
  • I've finally come across the full, unedited interv...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]