Retro Mouth

5/20/2003

CNN, while interviewing a British journalist, admits to filing a report that the ambulance Jessica Lynch was in was fired upon by US forces when Iraqi doctors tried getting her back in US hands. Yeah, uh, whoops.

posted by tas at 15:19

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • As the US continues to prove that we cannot handle...
  • While we're on the topic of movies, I would like t...
  • For those of you who have seen "The Matrix Reloade...
  • Read the rather shocking story about a journailist...
  • Democrats presidential candidates, on the heels of...
  • Indonesia has launched a military offensive agains...
  • I just heard on the radio that Ari Fleischer has r...
  • Your Sunday ReadingI saw this mock "resume" for pR...
  • I'm not going to post a link to the latest terrori...
  • Source: mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war24.html

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]