I'm back
First off, I'd like to thank Blogger for deleting an entry I tried posting last night. The site went down afterwards and I decided to goto bed rather then fight the power. It's nice to know that things don't change. Sigh.
Anyways, I'm back from another wanderlust-induced jaunt around the country. I've posted a photo album in the nifty-patented, all-purpose errata section, so one can further see the world through my eyes if you so choose. The section will self-destruct in.. Just kidding.
I'd like to thank Matt for the job he did keeping the blog updated. It's great going to the site and seeing something different on here, and with the college semester ending soon, hopefully he will have time to make more entries to the blog.
That's controlled by time, and how much of it one has. You can't contribute also you have time to, and for a lot of people, school/work/life in general tends to take its toll. By the end of this month, I will be moving back to Rhode Island, so who knows how much time I'll have. I might have to throw this site on the back burner for a week or two, or find other bloggers. (Inquire within if interestered.)
Anyways, chores are staring me in the face right now, and I have a lot of news to catch up. I hope to update the blog with news later today.

<< Home