7/11/2003

I'm back.. Kinda
Well, I haven't fixed my computer yet, so I'm just usuing another one. I don't want to see the blog, and subsequently the site, die off. I emailed Matt and asked himif he could post a few entries in my absence, but he can't. Why? Because the curse that is blogger.com strikes again! Since Blogger changed their software, Matt's system is not able to use the website. Sigh. Stability, reliabilty, they are all dreams of the past.

So, after one more day of ragging on Michael Savage, I should be back to normal blogging. Maybe two more days. Or, I could get the job at Electric Boat. Or I could be running around all weekend trying to get reference letters to give to Electric Boat management. Who knows. Seeing that I'm broke and my savings account is dwindling down, I might be asking people on here for money just to keep the site up. But I'm hoping it doesn't come to that point. Even if I have to cart my ass to Labor Ready...