8/05/2003

Trickle Down Blogonomics
My posting is going to be light for the next couple of weeks. I have started a new job which has me working 7:00 - 3:30. which gives me some time in the morning and a wee bit more time at night to go online. Since I am sill living with my parents, who refuse to join the 21st century and get call waiting, I can't download a program that tells me if anyone important is trying to call, therefore I can't go online for any decent amount of time until 9:00. By that point, I don't have time to do much.

I should be all moved into that house in Providence by next week, but a DSL line is yet to be installed. The house, 90-100 years old and the last man who resided there was 87 so it has never really been modernized, the only phone jack is in the kitchen. So, until I get DSL, getting online is going to be a pain in the ass. I'll write when I can, which I really want to do, I just don't have as many opportunities to do so right now.

I'm sure Matt will give the blog an update once or twice a week, and maybe by the time he's flying back to RI, I'll have a DSL line and I can get back into the swing of things. Getting a paycheck to afford these things will help, too.

Anyways, I already hate my job. Anybody wantt to hire me for a help desk job in the Providence area? I'll quit where I'm working right now to go back into a cubicle.