Message from the Far East
Matt called me yesterday afternoon. He's was in Hong Kong for the past 4 days, so if any of you have missed his posts, that's why there haven't been any. He told me that he has been watching excessie amounts of BBC Newsnight and they have had some interesting stories. One was about the security fae that Israel is building around Palestinian land, and how this fence is seeping deep into Palestinian territory, thus taking away more of their land. Also reported was Israeli settlements into Palestinian territory building their own security fences around themselves and refusing to leave. Man, that's just peachy. I'm predicting that this conflict will still be around long after I have passed away, and I'm only 25.
Anyways, speaking of travel, I will be heading to New Hampshire tonight, not to return until tomorrow. So the blog will be kind of dead until thursday.

<< Home