Retro Mouth

8/20/2003

What do they have to hide?
The Bush administration moved to block an independent investigation into the blackout, in favor of a joint US/Canadian team. You know, an investigation that's not independent and eeasier to control. So, what's Bush hiding?

posted by tas at 20:25

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Grrr.I wasn't planning on posting anything today, ...
  • Does your country qualify for US military interven...
  • Since everyone else has done it..I wouldn't want t...
  • Fuck the blackoutWell, it's 90 degrees out and I'm...
  • Moving (Finally)I'm finally going through with mym...
  • Another reason not to use Nuclear EnergyThe heat w...
  • Whackos to the White HouseI surely hope this is a ...
  • Random stuffI wanted to make another post about Ca...
  • Indoctrinating Hitler.. Er, excuse me, Bush Youth...
  • From the "More reasons why the world hates us" dep...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]