Moving slowly here..
There are a couple of things I should have gotten to last night whih I didn't. One is posting something Atrios posted last night about Grover Norquist having ties to Islamic terrorists, a story which got airtime on MSNBC a couple of nights ago but really hasn't seen any play elsewhere.
You may be wondering, "Who the hell is Grover Norquist?" Well, when he's not equating our income tax with the Holocaust, he's, "one of the most connected members of the new right wing movement. He has close ties to the Republican Party, large U.S. business interests, and both the subsidized and regular U.S. media. He truly represents the nexus of politics, business and media," says Media Transparency.
Norquist is also Karl Rove's best friend. I don't need to tell you who Karl Rove is.
It's the weekend, you have a free half hour, right? Read what Atrios has to say, then read what his reader comments were. It's an eye-opening look at one story that should on on the front page of every newspaper in America in a just world.
The other story which should be on the front page is larger, and I haven't seen it get much play besides on Indymedia, Scoop, and here: Whether or not Diebold voting machines in Florida gave the election to Bush. To quote myself, "I don't have time to read it right now, but I plan on looking this over tonight. Very interesting."
I, uhm, still haven't fully looked it over yet...
And now this lazy shit is off to clean his car.

<< Home