10/24/2003

Quality.

I flipped around the AM dial on my ride home until I found some comedy - The Sean Hannity radio show!

Sean and his guest, Fox "News" anchor Tony Snow, were discussing Democratic campaign strategy. Hearing two partisan Republicans discuss what the Democrats should do is about as unbiased as me discussing who the New York Yankees should trade for this off-season (hey George, if you're reading, Albert Belle is on the market, go get'em!)

Here's the quote that sticks out the most, when these two numbnuts were discussing how Howard Dean was bringing the Democratic Party to the left: "Clinton would have tried to go to the right of Bush."

Seeing that Clinton would have fallen off the edge of the cliff if he attempted to tip toe to the right of Bush's stance on things, I can see why they wished the Democrats would attempt to.

Over on the Michael Savage Circus, his show was all about letting "America haters" call in to try and defend themselves. Gee, it's oh so inviting when a host invites you onto his show by insulting you first, then giving you the number. I'm sure that makes for a level playing field. Michael mine as well just said, "Hi, I'm Michael Savage, I invite all you America haters to call my show and give me your opinions, even though I've already predetermined your opinion for you."

If Michael wants wants real America haters, instead of real American Patriots who just happen to disagree with him, calling his show then I suggest he take his show in the road. I have a few locations lined up, they end with "stan" and just happen to have buckets of oil.